The Rockhampton Show is coming back in 2019 bigger and better and what better way to promote your business, than to exhibit at the Rockhampton Agricultural Show!
Site options range from indoor pavilion sites within the Walter Pierce Pavilion to outdoor sites located at the Cremorne Area and Machinery Alley.
Site holder Expressions of Interest are now open!
EOI close Thursday 28 February 2019. Submit your EOI today! Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outdoor | Food Vendor | Machinery sites
- Outdoor sites, Food Vendors and/or Machinery site EOI form can be downloaded HERE(PDF, 303KB)
- Sites are currently being mapped out by our Show Events team (based on available space).
Please submit your Expression of Interest document at your earliest convenience to email@example.com.
Please note - some sites may vary in location from previous years.
Expressions of Interest - Dining & Bar Platforms
Expressions of Interest for operation of licenced areas at the Rockhampton Show are now open.
Expressions of Interest closes 31 January 2019.
- Woodchop Bar & Grill (Cremorne Lawn)
- BYO Food Van/ Portable Kitchen facilities
- Create a dining and bar area under the rotunda
- Peoples Bar
- Beer/Wine bar - BYO Coffee Machine
- Overlooking the Main Ring with all the major entertainment
Download the Expressions of Interest document below for further details.