The Apiculture Competition attracts honey, pollen, comb honey, beeswax and mead entries from across the region. The extracted honey liquid is judged across a range of criteria including aroma, colour, flavour, density, clearness and brightness and finish.
Find Apiculture in the Agricultural Hall and see the live bee demonstrations that take place daily to reveal the wonderful intricacies of their unique environment.
SCHEDULE AND NOMINATION FORMS
Download the supporting documents here:
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Nominations can be made by completing the Nomination Form and dropping it into Rockhampton Regional Council Customer Service Desk or online at https://showday.online/
Rockhampton Regional Council’s Customer Service Centres location and hours:
- 232 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton (8am-5pm);
- 32 Hall Street, Mount Morgan (9am-4.30pm);
- 1 Ranger Street, Gracemere (9am-5pm)
Please contact Rockhampton Regional Council Customer Service on 4932 9000 or visit one of our Customer Service Centres to finalise payment.
Payment options include:
- Mastercard or Visa via phone
- Cash Payment at Council’s Customer Service Centres: 232 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton (8am-5pm); 32 Hall Street, Mount Morgan (9am-4.30pm); 1 Ranger Street, Gracemere (9am-5pm)
- Money Order/ Cheque - Cheques/money order made payable to ‘Rockhampton Regional Council’ if by post, post to Rockhampton Regional Council, PO Box 1860, Rockhampton Qld 4700
Thank you to our Sponsors